- HCSB Login - Office 365 is already embedded into this.
- Office 365 - Direct link to 365, use your school computer email and password.
- Microsoft Teams (Direct Link) - This is also embedded in Office 365.
- Canvas Login (Direct Link) - It can also be added from your HCSB site by going to the webstore.
- Canvas Training Portal LINKS - List of multiple YouTube videos .
- Weebly - Login account
- Google Voice: Free Phone Number (Direct Link) - different tutorials
- CPALMS - Student Tutorials
Microsoft Teams Online Meeting Transcript
- [Instructor] Channel conversations in Teams are great. But sometimes, you need to collaborate with a smaller group or talk privately. In chat, you can have one-on-one or group chats with people.
- To start a new chat, select the New Chat icon. Then type in the name or names of who you want to reach.
- To give the group chat a name, select the arrow to the right of the controls, and type one in.
- A name makes a group chat easier to find later. This is helpful when you have group chats happening with different sets of people. When you want to call someone directly from a chat, select Video Call or Audio Call in the top-right corner. This also works for calling a group. On the left side of Teams, there's a list of your most recent conversations. When you want quick access to a chat, select More Options, Pin.
- This keeps it visible in the Pinned list. You can pin up to 15 chats. Then select More Options, unpin, to remove it from the Pinned list.